Hadassah, the Women's Zionist Organization of America, is a volunteer organization that inspires a passion for and commitment to its partnership with the land and people of Israel. It enhances the health of people worldwide through its support of medical care and research at the Hadassah Medical Organization in Jerusalem. Hadassah empowers its members and supporters, as well as youth in Israel and America through opportunities for personal growth, education, advocacy and Jewish continuity.
The Finance Assistant will provide effective support for maintaining accurate and timely financial records tracking and processing financial transactions for the Hadassah Florida Regions. The finance assistant is also responsible for supporting the local Region volunteer leadership.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Processing receipts
- Preparing bank deposits
- Entering vendor invoices and other disbursement requests into accounting software
- Processing disbursement checks
- Maintaining financial files
- Prepare spreadsheets, collect data, and explain transactions
- Troubleshoot problems that arise, consulting “help” resources as appropriate
Required Knowledge, Education or Experience
- 2+ years of accounting/bookkeeping experience, Associates Degree preferred (not required)
- High level of confidentiality
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, QuickBooks
- Detail-oriented, precise, organized, and proactive
- Ability to work independently and handle concurrent projects and assignments
- General office skills including answering telephone, maintaining files, etc.
How To Apply
Apply online at: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=56f83f41-5ea6-479b-8798-d916f7f745c1&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=345274&lang=en_US&source=TW