The Israel Educator is responsible for developing, writing, implementing and marketing Hadassah’s Zionist educational programs throughout the organization. Acting as a subject matter expert, develop a variety of Zionist educational resources for replication by volunteers in units throughout the USA.
- Work with Director of PRAZE (Program, Advocacy, Zionism and Education Division) to develop, implement, and market Hadassah's Zionist educational programs, including participating in programmatic teams to develop and implement PRAZE initiatives and programs.
- Work with PRAZE as well as other divisions within Hadassah to strengthen our Zionist offerings and messages.
- Expand our reach with our current Zionist offerings such as TheBranch podcast and our video series Discussing Zionism.
- Write op-eds on topics of Zionism for the national president to submit to her blog at the Times of Israel under her signature.
- Work in partnership with our Government Relations Office in Washington, DC to amplify our Zionist advocacy and deepen our members engagement with Israel
- Assist in the creation of a plan to assess, engage, and strengthen Hadassah’s Programming and Education leadership throughout the country.
- Assist in the planning and staffing of PRAZE initiatives and programs, including national and signature events and speaking engagements.
- Support the writing, editing, formatting and distribution of divisional communications to Hadassah’s members and leaders.
- Work directly with Hadassah’s Communications and Web Teams to strengthen our Zionist messaging
- Work closely with M&US to develop Israel programs here in the USA that are a draw for younger women
Education and Experience
- BA plus 3-5 year related experience. An MA (preferred but not required) in Jewish Education focusing on Israel Education
- Experience working in the area of Israel education with an adult population
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- A deep understanding of the challenges of strengthening Zionist education here in the USA
- Knowledge of issues of concern to women and Israel
- Excellent computer skills, including experience with content management and social media platforms. Basic HTML skills preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Strong and passionate speaker. Some experience with press and social media relations preferred.
- Hebrew language fluency a plus.
- Some travel required to our field regions/unit (approximately 10%).
How To Apply
Apply online at: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=56f83f41-5ea6-479b-8798-d916f7f745c1&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=342810&lang=en_US&source=TW