Here are some foundation job tips from our expert staff to help you navigate the world of foundation and nonprofit opportunities. The following job tips will change and be updated frequently. These will range on the topics of interviewing techniques and questions, were to find work in the foundation and nonprofit sector, resume and cover letter preparation, salary negotiations, and other issues of interest that relate to foundation jobs and job seeking.
Please contact us if there are any subjects about which you would like to see future tips or discussions regarding foundation jobs or employment. We welcome nonprofit and foundation content writers to submit or recommend content or areas they would like to see explored. As a socially conscious entity it is our goal and mission to help the national foundation community grow, learn and connect.
For more information about Foundation List’s mission and purpose please click here.
- Top 10 Foundation Job Boards For Finding Nonprofit Employment
- Nonprofit Job Seeking Tips: An Introduction To How To Find A Job In The Nonprofit Sector
- Nonprofit Job Search Tips: How To Use Resume Skill Sections To Land Your Dream Nonprofit Job
- Building A Diverse, Equitable, and Inclusive Organizational Culture And Where To Start When Considering An Organizational DEI Assessment
- Nonprofit Jobs: A Check List For How To Find Work In The Nonprofit Sector
- Nonprofit Salary Negotiation Tips
- The Benefits & Challenges of Nonprofit Jobs
- Nonprofit Job Seeking and Interview Tips
- A Year of Hope: What To Look Forward To In 2021
- The Complete Guide To How To Identify and Select The Best Executive Search Firms in the United States
“We hope these foundation job tips and topics will be of great use to our nonprofit job seekers and foundation clients posting jobs with us. If there is a topic you would like to know more about, suggest it! Foundation List is a community based service and we love supporting our foundation and nonprofit communities nationally. Thank you for visiting Foundation List and your nonprofit work!”
Isaac Schild, Founder & CEO
“Effective nonprofit recruiting starts with a great mission and understanding of the foundation sector. We here at Foundation List strive to connect passionate nonprofit job seeker to the information and services they need to support and grow in the foundation and nonprofit sector. Thank you for your work!”
Glory DeWitt, Co-Founder & Board Member
Founded in 2014, it is Foundation List’s mission to connect national, global, and international foundations to passionate mission minded job seekers. In addition, we connect prospective Board Members to organizations and foundations seeking executive expertise.