- Twitter (we love tweeting and spreading the word!)
- Job Seeker Email Blasts (we include new jobs to drive potential nonprofit applicants)
- Every posting includes your logo, unlimited word count, and search-engine optimization.
About Foundation List & Our Mission
Foundation List is a job board specifically for foundation and nonprofit job opportunities. Our nonprofit jobs and forums are a community focused service exclusively made for nonprofit organizations and foundations seeking new staff, interns or Board Members. As a social venue (and job board made just for nonprofits) we help to make available employment opportunities, share information and news about the /nonprofit foundation sector.
Foundation List was founded in 2014 by Human Resources executives from the nonprofit sector. It is our mission to help nonprofits and job seekers while doing good for local, national and international communities. We welcome your staff to contact us if you have news to share or events that are of particular interest to our readers. It is with great pride that we service and help the Foundation sector and nonprofits alike. We welcome your feedback.
Our Network Will Connect You!
Place a Foundation List job posting and gain access to nonprofit focused job seekers and obtain valuable exposure for your opening and organization. Select from featuring your important job opening, mission/focus, and or simply post a job quickly and easily. Plus, each and every posting with Foundation List bring with it powerful foundation Job Syndication to help you get the word out nationally into select local, national, and international job seeking communities.
Syndication and promotion locations include:
- Other partners (Oodle, Resume Library, Yakaz)
- Facebook (subject to weekly availability)
- LinkedIn Company page highlights (subject to weekly availability)
- Blog / News consideration
- Foundation List site promotions
- We work to connect you to mission driven candidates.