The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to the Executive Director. Duties include general clerical and project based work. Hours can be part time or full time. Salary based on hours.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing mailing, and filing.
- Research as needed.
- Preparation of Development Material.
- General reception duties. Return calls as appropriate, usually per request.
- Arrange travel logistics and plan itinerary
- Support activities related to the Board of Directors, committees and Advisory Board including preparation of Board materials
- Draft, prepare and circulate documents, minutes & follow-up
- Filing & office organization for ED
- Make appointments & keep the ED calendar
- Assist in preparation of presentations
- Assist ED with grant proposals and supporting documents required for solicitation of gifts
- Serve as the staff person for the Development Committee
- Participate in other activities as deemed necessary by the ED
- Employment Requirements
- BA degree or working toward a degree
- At least 2 years of experience as an Executive Assistant to the Executive Directors, CEO
- Non profit experience preferred
- Previous experience in an office setting required
- Administrative professional who is dependable and organized
- strong problem-solving skills
- Experience with operating various office equipment
- Ability to follow directions
- sharp attention to details
- willingness to work in a team environment
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and telephone protocol
- Good internet skills, including use of e-mail programs
- Skills in establishing priorities and managing workload
- Self starter who can work independently
- International Sculpture Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for hire without regard to race, creed, color, sex, religion, age, national origin or the presence of a non-job-related disability or any other protected characteristic
How To Apply
- Send resume and cover letter indicating if you are interested in full time or part time position and salary requirement to email@example.com. EOE.