The Grassroots Engagement Senior Manager, will work with local volunteer leaders to raise grassroots fundraising levels, engage current Hadassah members in both local and national activities, and build an outreach program to increase membership. This position will report to the Managing Director of the Geographic Area and have on going communication with the area Major Gifts and Annual Gifts officers The Grassroots Engagement Senior Manager will be based in Newton, MA.
- In collaboration with the Managing Director, local volunteers and other staff, establish community engagement goals and objectives to increase fundraising outputs
- Establish and continue to build partnerships and meaningful relationships with local volunteers as well as current and potential members
- Train in local communities on grassroots fundraising.
- Identify possible donor engagement opportunities within the community to engage current and potential donors
- Work with volunteers and local staff across the region to organize events
- Supervise administrative staff within the region to prepare for activities and events as needed.
- Track and evaluate activities by maintaining detailed records of attendance, dollars raised, new or potential members, stewardship opportunities, etc.
- Work with Marketing to ensure that materials created maintain a consistent and professional esthetic while adhering to Hadassah's branding guidelines.
- Help Managing Director and local leaders to build visibility and credibility of Hadassah in the community by identifying Jewish and non-Jewish organizations to develop relationships and build coalitions with.
Education and Experience
- BA/BS Degree
- At least 3 years of experience
- Experience in community organizing and/or event planning: preferably in a complex, member and/or volunteer-based organization
- Event planning experiences
- Experience in community engagement
- Marketing outreach experience
Knowledge and Abilities
- Stellar relationship-building skills with a variety of personality types
- Ability to manage budgets
- Experience in facilitating group
- Fundraising knowledge is a plus
How To Apply
Apply online at: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=56f83f41-5ea6-479b-8798-d916f7f745c1&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=339770&lang=en_US&source=TW