itrek has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Alumni Engagement Associate, a new position created to support the growth of itrek’s alumni programs.
itrek introduces tomorrow’s leaders in business, law, policy and STEM to Israel, helping them experience Israel firsthand through peer-led, week-long treks. itrek’s unique peer-led model empowers leaders at the world’s top graduate programs to craft an authentic experience for their classmates that reflects the diverse interests of the program’s participants and fields of study. Since its founding, itrek has experienced rapid growth and continues to operate as a fast-moving and nimble startup. We love new ideas and bouncing them off one another. We are a small team in NY (16 people) and a smaller team in Israel (3 people).
About the Network and Position
In 2018, we created the itrek Network, which is the alumni network of itrek leaders and participants who have been on an itrek and to whom we offer post-trek content about Israel and invitations to Israel-related social/educational events. The Network offers opportunities and resources to those who wish to stay engaged and learn more about Israel, both in person and on-line, as well as opportunities to reunite with their peers. The Associate will be responsible for coordinating all current Network offerings and the development of pilot programs. As an integral member of a small team, the Associate will strategize projects, create programs, and analyze scalability. The ideal candidate is self-driven, flexible, results-oriented, comfortable with change and ambiguity, and likes testing new ideas.
Specific responsibilities of this position will include:
- Work with itrek Network Manager and COO to develop new programming and offerings for alumni
- Work with the itrek team to develop and execute alumni programming at itrek’s annual conference
- Oversee several large email campaigns to all new alumni and invitations to events and programs to relevant alumni
- Help build and manage systems to monitor data to generate meaningful reports on engagement
- Develop data analyses to inform future programming decisions
- Assist in prep for meetings with Organizational Stakeholders
- Dynamic and fast growing non-profit start-up
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Generous vacation time package including Jewish and American holidays and the ability to leave early for Shabbat and Jewish holidays
- Paid sick leave and parental leave
- High quality Medical, Vision and Dental Plans available
- 5% company match on retirement savings in company 401k
- Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
Candidate Profile and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to manage deadlines and multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong creative, interpersonal and communication skills
- Enjoys creating and implementing new systems
- Comfort with learning new technologies
- Passion for and commitment to itrek’s mission
- Flexible and collaborative spirit
- Sense of humor a must
How To Apply
Please go to our job posting on our website. We ask for all candidates to provide a resume, cover letter, and brief responses to two questions.