RN Case Manager
*Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Assistance Offered*
Southcentral Foundation (SCF) is an Alaska Native owned, nonprofit health care organization located in Anchorage Alaska. Our award-winning “Nuka System” of Care is based on customer-ownership and relationships, integrated care teams and traditional Native values. SCF is seeking experienced nurses to join our primary care clinics.
Primary Care RN Case Managers work with customers throughout the lifespan. They use a population-based approach to address the preventative and acute care needs of their customers providing care coordination, education and follow up. RN Case Managers in primary care may travel to a rural village clinic once a year with a provider. Tuesday through Saturday shifts may be available.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- License in the State of Alaska as a Registered Nurse.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is required. ACLS, NRP, ATLS, ALSO and PALS as required for specialty.
- One (1) year nursing experience or successful completion of the RN Case Manager Training Program at SCF.
Employee Health Requirements:
Compliance with our Employee Health Procedure is a condition of SCF employment. You are required to agree that you will comply with all job-related employee health screening and immunizations prior to your first day of employment. Jobs designated as a Health Care Personnel (HCP) position, requires that you have documentation that you have completed the following immunizations prior to your first day of employment: MMR (Measles, Mumps and Rubella, Varicella (Chicken Pox), Hepatitis B, Influenza, and T-dap (Tetanus - Diphtheria - Pertussis) and Covid-19.
- Salary DOE
- Generous Sign-On Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Employer Matched 401K plan
- Generous Paid Leave
- Continuing Education Funds and Leave
- 13 Paid Holidays and much more
Learn more about Nursing Opportunities at Southcentral Foundation and Apply:
How To Apply