Provides direct support to people served in a manner consistent with the InVision Customized Services’ mission and philosophy. Responsible for implementing all aspects of support plans. Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations. Responsible for the routine, emergent and follow-up medical care of the person supported and their overall health and well-being during the scheduled shift. Acts as the petty cash custodian. Compiles routine documentation as outline by policy and procedure.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required, as well as any physical requirements. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable a qualified individual with a disability to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School diploma/GED and a minimum of 3 years working in the field of social services. Associates Degree or Bachelors of Science or Arts in related field preferred; prior knowledge of 6400 regulations a plus. Demonstrates interest in professional growth by reading industry related information and participating in educational opportunities. Masters Degree may be substituted for experience.
- Valid driver’s license and current vehicle insurance
- Extensive local travel
- Maintain training compliance as defined in all pertinent regulations
- Ability to comprehend access and utilize electronic medium and various computer programs.
- Availability during scheduled licensing and monitoring
- Ability to comprehend and apply basic mathematical concepts
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit and talk or hear, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Additional Physical Requirements
- Ability to maintain level of vigilance as described in Customized Support Plan
- Ability to wake and respond to clients during overnight hours as needed
- Ability to respond quickly to security system warnings
- Ability to remain in close physical proximity of individual supported as defined in plan for supervision
How To Apply
Applicants can apply at www.invisionhs.org/careers or email their resumes to Brett Landefeld @ email@example.com or give him a call at his direct office line which is 724-933-5168.