Fulfillment House is seeking an inspirational and dynamic leader to join our team as the Executive Director. The Executive Director is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the non-profit organization, leading program staff, developing/maintaining monthly financial statements and annual budgets, ensuring a broad customer base, as well as establishing effective community partnerships. Responsibilities of the Executive Director are to ensure:
1. Safe operation of the Fulfillment House and compliance with all Local, State, and Federal OSHA regulations and record-keeping. Ensuring all employees, adults with special needs (Associates), and volunteers are trained appropriately for the functions and duties they are required to perform.
2. Associates are sufficiently supervised to ensure they function safely, given individual Associate special needs and considerations.
3. The creation of Associate individualized plans based on their professional and personal goals that foster continued growth, and additionally provide a wider breadth and scope for Associate community involvement.
4. That quality of the services provided to customers is timely and meets or exceeds customer expectations.
5. Cost-efficient operation.
6. Ongoing financial stability.
7. Development of a broad customer base through the implementation of effective sales and marketing plans.
8. The Fulfillment House is a good corporate citizen and conducts its business in an environmentally responsible manner.
1. Supervising the Fulfillment House staff. Provide recommendations to superiors associated with staff hiring, discipline, termination, compensation, etc.
2. Ensuring employee, Associate, and volunteer onboarding, initial job training, and any required annual training are complete, thorough, timely, and appropriately documented.
3. Ensuring job coaches and other employees have the skill sets necessary to develop the individual plans necessary for each Associate to reach their full potential.
4. Ensuring daily, weekly, and monthly staffing are appropriate for safe and efficient operation while meeting the mission of the Fulfillment House as well as all customer service requirements.
5. Acquire sales and lead marketing functions in order to develop a broad customer portfolio.
6. Providing monthly bank reconciliations and financial statements to the Treasurer and Finance/Audit Committee on a timely basis for their review and inclusion in the Treasurer’s Report to the Board of Directors for approval. Additionally, providing fiscal year financial statements to the Treasurer and Finance/Audit Committee for Board approval and use in annual audits or assessments and IRS filings.
7. Recommending changes in policy and procedure development and the Associates’ development to the President and the General Operations/Associate Development Committee.
8. Leading the Fund Development/Public relations Committee with the fund development and establishing effective community partnerships.
1. Completion of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience pertaining to business or a related area.
2. Ability to use digital office equipment (computers, printers, copiers).
3. Experience working positively and effectively with the public.
1. Knowledge of business operations management (examples: human resources, finance, sales, etc.).
2. Familiarity using database, accounting and word processing programs.
3. Experience working with individuals who have special needs.
4. Sales and fundraising experience.
5. Ability to type at least 50 words per minute.
How To Apply
Please email resumes to email@example.com.