The Executive Director (ED) is the primary leader and strategist, external champion and brand ambassador, as well as an organizational leader for the YWCA Quincy (Quincy, IL). The main programs of the YWCA address homelessness and housing. Reporting to the Board of Directors, the ED will be an experienced leader, with fundraising and grant administration experience. The ED will also be able to advocate successfully and passionately on behalf of the YWCA and the greater Quincy community.
The ED motivates and guides the Board of Directors to establish and evaluate overall organizational and financial goals. Responsibilities include operations and management of a staff of 7 to ensure optimum service delivery and administration. The ability to work cohesively with staff and those being served is a must. As primary leader, the ED will represent and effectively communicate the organization's mission and services to the public, media, grant-makers and donors throughout the communities being served. Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls.
- A bachelor’s degree and/or a combination of education, professional experience, and/or life experience appropriate to the position.
- Demonstrated history of success in fundraising and grant administration highly preferred, or alternatively, experience with detailed financial reports desired.
- Ability to identify, recruit, train and develop a talented team of employees and volunteers to accomplish the mission of the organization.
- Proven ability to develop and execute financial strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and empathy towards others
Salary: $65,000.00 - $68,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls.
How To Apply
Please send a resume/CV and cover letter to: email@example.com.