Baptist Health South Florida is the largest healthcare organization in the region, with 12 hospitals, more than 24,000 employees, 4,000 physicians and 100 outpatient centers, urgent care facilities and physician practices spanning across Miami-Dade, Monroe, Broward and Palm Beach counties. Baptist Health has internationally renowned centers of excellence in cancer, cardiovascular care, orthopedics and sports medicine, and neurosciences. A not-for-profit organization supported by philanthropy and committed to its faith-based charitable mission of medical excellence, Baptist Health has been recognized by Fortune as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in America and by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies.
Everything we do at Baptist Health, we do to the best of our ability. That includes supporting our team with extensive training programs, millions of dollars in tuition assistance, comprehensive benefits and more. Working within our award-winning culture means getting the respect and support you need to do your best work ever. Find out why we’re all in for helping you be your best.
- The Donor Recognition & Stewardship Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and executing all aspects of the BHSF donor recognition and stewardship programs.
- Responsible for the distribution of all recognition and stewardship communications, electronic and otherwise.
- Maintains appropriate displays of plaques, lobby walls and naming opportunities system-wide.
- Monitors, documents and makes changes to recognition levels and locations as needed.
- Coordinates tours and stewardship activities that engage donors with BHSF.
- Collaborates with Baptist Health Foundation Executives, major donors, hospital staff, physicians and senior leadership across the organization.
- Monitors department budgets for areas of responsibility.
- Provides detailed reports to leadership as directed.
- This position reports to Stewardship/Donor Communications Manager and/or Director of Marketing Strategies.
Estimated salary range for this position is $60860 - $79118 / year depending on experience.
- Bachelor‘s degree
- Minimum of 3 years experience in business operations, non-for- profit, marketing or public relations.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with all levels of an organization.
- Candidate must be attentive to detail, possess excellent planning, analytical and computer skills.
- Strong technical knowledge of Windows programs and advanced Excel skills required.
- Experience with Raiser‘s Edge preferred.
- Ability to work independently while handling multiple projects.
- Superior interpersonal and administrative skills.
- Service driven with in-depth knowledge of hospital culture and processes.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as required.
BHSF is an Equal Opportunity Employer