FrontLine Service is a Non-profit agency that reaches out to adults and children in Northeast Ohio to end homelessness, prevent suicide, resolve behavioral crises and overcome trauma. We are seeking a full-time Director of Quality Improvement to direct, manage, supervise, plan, coordinate, implement and monitor the agency’s vision, plan, and activities for quality and process improvement. As a member of the Executive Leadership team this individual must be highly skilled in the areas of leadership, continual collaboration, and communication. Must be able to thrive in an environment that is rapidly changing and have demonstrated the ability to successfully organize and respond to competing priorities, focusing on multiple projects simultaneously. The Director of Quality Improvement must possess an understanding of diversity, equity and inclusion and work closely with leadership and management teams to advance the fulfillment of the agency’s anti-racism vision.
Responsibilities that the Director of Quality Improvement will be responsible for include but not limited to:
- Annual development and implementation of the Quality Improvement Plan and program, structuring and oversight of QI activities, and analysis and evaluation of the plan and quality efforts. Conducts activities and evaluations utilizing an equity and diversity lens, seeking to identify trends and patterns, and drive responses and solutions to maximize equity.
- Ensures alignment and coordination with quality improvement goals and indicators, as defined in the agency’s Strategic Plan.
- Works closely with clinical and administrative staff in the development of reports and preparation of statistical information to meet timely internal and external reporting requirements and schedules. Coordinates and collaborates to identify successes and address challenges in provision of quality care to those served.
- Serves as the agency’s quality/compliance liaison with external organizations and institutions, to include the Cuyahoga County ADAMHS board and OHMAS.
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing, proactive creation and review of policies, procedures, processes, and contracts in accordance with external accreditation, billing and auditing bodies. Provides continual staff education, resources and training to maximize understanding and compliance in these areas. (e.g. health and safety, corporate compliance, contractual/legal issues, Medicaid, licensing regulations, CARF, HUD)
- Commitment to a growth mindset of the organization, research new and existing requirements, collaborates in the development of new systems for evaluation, compliance, safety and controls.
- Demonstrates keen leadership, ownership and insight into working collaboratively with internal and external partners and committees.
- Maintains QA staffing through recruiting, selecting, orienting, training and motivating employees.
- Master’s degree in social work, counseling, business, public administration or other related field, preferred. Bachelors required.
- Seven years of relevant work experience coupled with five years of supervisory experience, required
- Experience in CARF desired.
- Valid Ohio driver’s license, proof of insurance and possession of a safe operational vehicle, a must.
As a winner of NorthCoast 99 FrontLine Service has much to offer!
- Work/ life balance and focus on staff resiliency
- Exceptional benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, retirement plan with employer match, disability
- 11 paid holidays, 3 weeks paid vacation and personal and sick time
- Promotional opportunities & career growth, invest in yourself and the community
- Paid mileage
How To Apply
Please follow the link below to apply for the position.