Director of Education Programs
Reports to the Board of Directors and Executive Director.
Minimum of 2 years experience in educational program development and implementation, preferably in the nonprofit sector. High degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently. Demonstrated communication and organizational skills. Proven work experience with social media channels and MS office applications. Knowledge of asthma and allergies preferred.
- Manage and implement existing Foundation education programs and revise or develop new programs as needs develop, directed towards diverse audiences, including patients, caregivers, and medical professionals.
- Develop and implement educational program outreach efforts.
- Work cooperatively with the Board, Executive Director, Social Media Consultant and Bookkeeper.
- Develop a working knowledge of the daily operations of the office.
- Plan and execute the AAFA New England Bulletin three times annually.
- Organize and manage a network of affiliated regional education support groups.
Part-time: 25 hours weekly
How To Apply
Please email your Resume and Letter of Interest, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.