Position Title: Digital Content Specialist
Compensation: Exempt, $60,000-$68,000
Full-time, benefits eligible
2Life Communities provides superior housing to older adults of all backgrounds who can thrive independently within a supportive environment. We are a mission-driven organization with a vision whereby all older adults have the opportunity to age in a community, to live a whole life of connection and purpose in a dynamic and supportive environment. Inspired by Jewish values, 2Life welcomes seniors from all backgrounds and enables aging in communities of engagement, connection, and purpose.
Join an organization that truly values its passionate, talented team. We’re committed to supporting your health and well-being and your professional development. We believe by making 2Life a great place to work, you can focus on making 2Life a great place to live for our seniors.
Here at 2Life, we also offer a very rich benefit plan which for individuals adds 27% on top of the base pay and over 30% for employee +1 and families. Our rewards program includes but not limited to:
- Robust medical and dental plan
- Employer-paid life and AD&D, STD, and LTD insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- 2 floating holidays
- And more!
The Digital Content Specialist (DCS) is responsible for creating, maintaining, and updating brand-consistent content on our digital media platforms. She/he/they supports the Director of Communications (DOC), Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), and the Chief Development Officer (CDO) in overseeing and executing the brand vision and ensuring the voice and integrity of the brand are maintained across our digital media.
The DCS will create content strategies, research trends and stay current with digital and social media standards. S/he will create content, including the design and writing of content in keeping with brand standards. The DCS will focus on digital media, but may also have opportunities to work in print. This is a temporary position with strong potential for conversion to a full time employee.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Understand 2Life’s mission, vision, values and strategic plan as well as the organization’s products, services and audiences
- Execute on a comprehensive digital strategy across website, email marketing, targeted blogs, podcasts and social media
- Adhere to a timeline and measurable goals, objectives and outcomes
- Oversee content changes and updates for websites developed in both Drupal and WordPress
- Develop and schedule planned content for social media at the 2Life and site level
- Support site teams in the consistent use of social media platforms
- Follow brand guidelines and maintain consistent messaging across all forms of communications
- Work collaboratively with other members of the communications, marketing and fund development teams
- Work with site teams and resources
- Understand and track digital analytics for websites, social media, and search. Make recommendations to the DOC for enhancing effectiveness.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and manage a calendar of digital communications activities
- Monitor project budget(s) and report on projections on an ongoing basis.
- Conduct A-B testing to determine the optimal configuration of content
- Develop and edit video content
- Publish digital marketing content online
- Implement email marketing campaigns
- Develop, implement and manage social media strategy
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of social media campaigns
- Define the most important social media KPIs
PREPARATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- 2 years’ experience in digital communications and graphic design
- Understanding of website UX and design standards
- Familiarity with Drupal and WordPress front-end programming and CMS tools
- Strong graphic design skills and familiarity with nDesign, photoshop
- Understanding of website development, user interface design and content strategy and development
- Proficiency with a wide variety of digital content creation, publishing, and project management tools and platforms
- Facility with dashboards, analytics tools
- Experience with Acton or comparable marketing automation platforms desirable
- Collaborative professional demeanor and ability to build positive working relationships across the organization
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
We encourage qualified candidates to apply here.
2Life Communities is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to inclusive excellence and strives to create the finest affordable housing in the world through the collaboration of diverse, talented individuals. We encourage women, people of color, and applicants from the LGBTQI+ community to apply.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to do this job. The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
*External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.
How To Apply
We encourage qualified candidates to apply here.