JCFS Response for Teens specializes in building the emotional well-being of adolescents, young adults, and their families. The program is youth-centered, sex-positive, and identity-affirming. Response for Teens empowers youth to make healthy life choices. Response for Teens offers tweens, teens, families and community organizations an array of services including prevention education, counseling, and leadership development programming in a teen-friendly environment.
- A Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling, Counseling Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy or related field
- Working towards obtaining licensure or has LCSW, LCPC, LMFT
- Ability to maintain requirements for both direct service productivity and documentation.
- Demonstrated ability to write and present case conceptualizations, mental health assessments, treatment plans and reviews.
- Demonstrated experience supporting clients navigating the stress of systems of oppression
- Skilled and familiar working with multicultural, diverse populations and the LGBTQ+ community
- Under Medicaid Rule 132, position is designated as a Qualified Mental Health Professional.
- Ability to work a schedule that will include evening and occasional Sunday hours. Part-time hires will work exclusively afternoons and evening
New hires would need to be fully vaccinated with 1 or 2 doses and booster and provide their card upon hire OR begin receiving the booster within 2 weeks of being hired and participate in weekly COVID testing until fully vaccinated OR provide documentation for an ADA or religious exemption and participate in weekly COVID testing.
JCFS Chicago offers an array of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness, Paid sick and vacation time, Agency holidays, Pension, 403(b), Flexible Spending Plans, and Life Insurance.
Please visit us at http://www.jcfs.org
JCFS Chicago is committed to serving the needs of the diverse Chicago metropolitan area. Accredited by COA, Charter member of CWLA, Licensed by DCFS
JCFS Chicago is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. JCFS Chicago provides a reasonable accommodation to those who need assistance in completing this application
How To Apply