Brand and Content Manager: Jewish Federation Brand Awareness Campaign
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Part-time / Temporary Position (15-19/hrs/wk; 6+ months in duration)
We are looking for a Brand and Content Manager to leverage the solutions designed for our upcoming brand awareness campaign to grow our visibility in the community. We are looking to increase top-of-mind awareness of the Jewish Federation of Greater MetroWest NJ, to bring our donors, volunteers, and new community members closer to the work we do, and to promote more widely the services we offer as part of our agency network. The brand and content manager candidate will apply this campaign message and design to additional marketing content throughout the organization, bringing an editorial approach with a digital-first lens. The candidate will bring professional experience in editorial management, content planning, writing and editing, and SEO and will work closely with the Director of Marketing and our fundraising team to develop on-brand messaging to enhance brand awareness and fundraising efforts.
The ideal candidate is someone who is proactive and detail-oriented with a passion for growing an organization through smart, on-brand communications and channel tactics. You should be able to collaborate at all levels, reaching up and down to own and execute multiple channels. We are looking for a go-getter who is focused on getting the job done. We are a lean marketing team, and the right candidate can thrive on the opportunities that presents.
- Based on brand awareness campaign goals and learnings, create content to energize supporters around our mission, deepen supporter trust and loyalty, and maximize support for Federation’s work.
- Using messaging/positioning statements consistent with our brand awareness campaign, co-create, write, and/or edit content for large initiatives, such as donor communication, marketing, and brand campaigns, and more, in partnership with other teams.
- Manage an editorial content calendar, in partnership with our Campaign and Marketing teams.
- Measure the results of marketing activity to continually evaluate brand awareness campaign and inform future marketing campaigns.
- Deliver and/or partner on creating content briefs for recurring campaign initiatives or events and one-off efforts.
- Oversee the narrative of our website, ensuring we have a holistic and considered approach to content updates and additions, and that content is consistent with messaging from brand awareness campaign, in partnership with other Impact team members.
- Implement SEO best practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Experience with content and audience segmentation and tailoring messages for different audiences.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with others in a remote work environment and in person.
- A keen eye for details and accountability—from deadlines, to copy edits.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Experience working in WordPress.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
How To Apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter to HR@jfedgmw.org