Top 10 Foundation Job Boards For Finding Nonprofit EmploymentTop 10 Foundation Job Boards For Finding Nonprofit Employment https://www.foundationlist.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/connecting_slide_1.jpg 1497 500 Isaac Schild https://www.foundationlist.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/FL-logo-4-google-SQ-2-150x150.jpg
Top 10 Foundation Job Boards:
- (1) Philanthropy News Digest – http://www.org/jobs
PND’s job board provides listings of current full-time job openings at U.S.-based foundations and nonprofit organizations. They are part of the Foundation Center, and thus a great site and location to support and one that is very active.
- (2) Foundation List – https://www.foundationlist.org
- Foundation List is a job board specifically designed for foundation job opportunities within the nonprofit sector. Foundation List is a wonderful new resource for foundation jobs, and they also offer some great resources to network and ask questions to grantmakers, and fellow job seekers in the Foundation Forum.
- (3) Council on Foundations – http://www.jobs.cof.org
Council on Foundations’s career center offers a variety of available jobs in the industry. The council is another active resource for Foundation Jobs. Their site design is not great, but they are a solid resource for posting jobs and finding work.
- (4) Idealist.org – http://www.idealist.org/
Idealist is arguably one of the biggest names in nonprofit jobs. They are an active location that foundations post their employement opportunties, and offers strong network. They describe themselves as world’s best place to find volunteer opportunities, nonprofit jobs, internships, and organizations working to change the world since 1995.
- (5) Work for Good – http://www.workforgood.org/
Since our founding in 1999 as Opportunity Knocks, one of the first job boards focused exclusively on the nonprofit sector, our team at Work for Good has helped more than 30,000 purpose-driven organizations find everyone from their next executive director to managers, support staff, and even interns.
- (6) Craigslist – http://www.craigslist.org
Craigslist is still a very relevant active location where Foundation employers are posting jobs and locate candidates. What is Craigslist? Well, if you are new to the internet, or job seeking in general it is a classified advertisements website with sections devoted to jobs, housing, personals, for sale, items wanted, services, community, gigs, résumés, and discussion forums.
- (7) The Bridegspan Group – http://www.bridgespan.org/nonprofit_jobs
The Bridgespan Group has some interesting leads for nonprofit job seekers. The Bridgespan Group is a nonprofit advisor and resource for mission-driven organizations and philanthropists. They collaborate with social sector leaders to help scale impact, build leadership, advance philanthropic effectiveness and accelerate learning.
- (8) Indeed.com – http://www.indeed.com/q-Non-Profit-jobs.html
Indeed is the #1 job site worldwide, with over 150 million unique visitors per month. Indeed is available in more than 50 countries and 28 languages, covering 94% of global GDP. Since 2004, Indeed has given job seekers free access to millions of jobs from thousands of company websites and job boards. Here you can search such a vast network, it is a must try location in your search, (or posting) for the foundation sector.
- (9) LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com
LinkedIn is a business-oriented social networking service, and location no job seeker should overlook in their search for employment. Candidates listed on LinkedIn, with complete profile and a profile image are much more likely to find work, its that simple. Founded in December 2002 and launched on May 5, 2003, it is mainly used for professional networking. In 2006, LinkedIn increased to 20 million members. A great number of Foundation Jobs are posted on LinkedIn.
- (10) The Chronicle– www.chronicle.com
Serving nonprofit leaders, fundraisers, grant makers, and others involved in the philanthropic enterprise with news, advice, resources, and listings of career opportunities.