Job Description: The incumbent in this position will be responsible for providing services which assist clients in obtaining necessary vocational and educational skills necessary to secure employment. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Formulation of vocational profiles and development of comprehensive vocational assessments.
- Administration of vocational and interest tests to ascertain interests and aptitudes.
- Conducts vocational workshops for resume development, job seeking skills and handling work-related stressors.
- Develops and maintains training/job-related resources.
- Acts as liaison with training/educational institutes, conducting field visits to voc/ed programs and/or employers.
- Timely and accurate submission of required documentation, including monthly statistical data.
- Attends regularly scheduled staff meetings and case conferences.
- Maintains ongoing collaboration with clinical staff.
- Knowledge of electronic record keeping.
Masters in Rehabilitation Counseling and 1 year related work experience or BS in the Human Services and 2 years related experiences in job development.
Participation in 401K, Health Insurance, Paid Holidays, Annual and Sick Leave
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
$24.0651 an hour
How To Apply
All interested please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org