About Abbott House
Abbott House is seeking an experienced Supervisor of Clinical Services to join the senior management team at Abbott House. In this role you will oversee the day-to-day functions of the clinical team while ensuring successful clinical interventions that meet the needs of the people we support.
- Oversee the day-to-day functions for Abbott House’s Article 31 Mental Health Clinic, 29i services and Children and Family Support Services (CFTSS)
- Supervise the behavioral health clinicians, and social work interns
- Provide relevant trainings to staff (e.g., co-occurring disorders, high risk cases).
- Determine and coordinate assignment of cases to the multidisciplinary staff, including case coverage, psychological testing, psychiatric evaluations, medication review and assessments.
- Oversee the intake and onboarding process of social work interns.
- Provide one hour of weekly clinical and administrative supervision for each student, in addition to reviewing documentation, assignments, and providing onsite consultation.
- Establishing treatment goals for children, utilizing historical and current available information in collaboration with the multi-disciplinary team.
- Providing medication support and psychotherapy.
- Provide and ensure individual counseling and treatment, substance abuse counseling and treatment, trauma-informed counseling and treatment, family and group counseling, transitional counseling.
- You are the ideal candidate if you have chosen to use your career to have a positive impact in the community while helping people in need. Being a natural leader, driven, flexible and responsive are critical attributes to be successful in this role.
- You are a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a management capacity at a medical or clinical setting
- You have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are organized and detail oriented.
- You are technology savvy.
- You are a strong team player and highly energetic.
How To Apply
Please submit resume to the email address below: