About Third Option Foundation
Founded during WWII, the CIA Special Activities Center (SAC) has shouldered an unprecedented burden in the advancement of our nation’s security. Since 9/11 alone, SAC has suffered the highest casualty rate and endured the longest continuous deployment cycle of any US military group serving overseas. However, due to the unique secrecy requirements of their covert service, operators and their families are not eligible for many of the existing private and public programs available to uniformed service members. To fill this gap in support, Third Option Foundation was established in 2013 and today provides support programs for the operators and families of the CIA SAC including medical services, family resiliency and behavioral health services, and transition support for separating operators.
The Sr. Program Operations Associate will be a member of the programs team and will provide administrative support with a focus on programmatic operations, and administration.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plans, organizes, monitors, and manages the day-to-day processes and operations of the programs team
- Provide data support for all verticals in our database, Formstack
- Work closely with the CPA to aggregate data
- Coordinate with the Programs and Development teams to ensure that the transition from donations proceeds smoothly.
- Assist in the in-house logistical planning of special events
- Maintain departmental files, documents, and procedures
- Monitor and track deliverables and deadlines, supporting the reporting process in coordination with the Development and Programs teams
- Project management and control
- Tracking and reporting of funding and data
- Collaborate with other departments, on special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience, preferably in a nonprofit environment
- Experience with CRM systems and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and organized
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365
- Knowledge of Mac OS
How To Apply
Click HERE to apply