Responsible for facilitating and maintaining budgets for all companies, preparing budget analysis, preparing monthly general ledger entries, reconciling general ledger accounts monthly. Responsible for the preparation of invoices for input into the accounts payable module; check preparation; handling of vendor, member, and staff inquiries.
- Basic understanding of a specialized area normally acquired through college education, or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Three plus years in accounts payable experience.
- Three plus years in accounting experience.
- Previous experience with general ledger account reconciliations and accounting software, preferably Great Plains.
- Must have stable internet connection with sufficient bandwidth to complete tasks.
Skills and Abilities:
- An intermediate level of computer skills in Microsoft Office and 10-key touch.
- Accurate and detailed-oriented and must be able to perform multiple tasks.
- Quick and accurate data entry skills are required.
- Strong people skills, effective verbal, and written communication skills with emphasis on ability to communicate procedures in a clear and understandable manner.
- Strong customer service skills for communicating with internal and external individuals.
- Ability to solve problems both independently and in a team environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to anticipate needs for future projects.
How To Apply
Please apply directly on the THA website careers page: