Senior Manager, Marketing & Communications
Alliance of Arizona Nonprofits
This Senior Manager, Marketing & Communications will report to the Vice president, Community Engagement and will work in partnership with the CEO and all departments within the Association.
The Senior Manager, Marketing & Communications is responsible for the development and delivery of all marketing and communication on behalf of the association and its various programs. Working in partnership with other department leaders and the CEO, this position will create and execute on an annual marketing plan to ensure that branding, budgetary and program participation goals are met or exceeded.
Marketing & Communication
- Creates and manages annual marketing plan to include strategies for consistent and effective promotion of Association objectives, programs, and events including Arizona Gives
- Generates innovative, timely and relevant ideas to market Association programs and initiatives to a growing and diverse audience of nonprofits and community members
- Manages and reviews effectiveness of marketing and communications related vendors and resources, such as email marketing tool, web platform, social media platforms, marketing automation and other marketing-related tools
- Builds a social media strategy and posts consistently on Association’s platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Manages the strategic development and supervises maintenance of Association’s website including content and functionality. The website is built on a user-friendly platform, so HTML experience is not required.
- Writes, designs, and sends all e-mail marketing messages, working in partnership with other team members on content as needed and measures engagement
Sponsorship & Partner Fulfillment
- In partnership with the VP of Community Engagement, manages marketing-related commitments for any partnership agreements with other associations, media, or community partners
- Builds marketing materials and digital assets as needed such as social media imagery, ads, homepage slider images, etc.
Is This You?
- Is creative, with strong marketing and communication experience
- Is energetic and thrives in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
- Provides excellent customer service
- Possesses exceptional interpersonal communication skills to work with diverse styles
- Has experience with regularly tracking and reporting results of marketing campaigns, can develop ROI reporting
- High level of initiative and ability to work toward goals with minimal supervision
- 4-6 years of marketing experience, preferably in association or nonprofit markets
- Proven marketing project management experience that includes working with internal or external clients, graphics, and external mail houses and other vendors
- Expertise in using MS Office Suite, social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube), and a variety of email marketing, design, and website platforms
- Strong communication and influencing skills that include excellent writing and proofreading skills and the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully
- Proven organizational skills. Must be able to coordinate many projects concurrently and prioritize with minimal guidance.
How To Apply