The Sales and Marketing Specialist will primarily focus on the recruitment and retention activities for Organizational, Associate, Network and Individual Members. This position will also coordinate and implement the department’s day-to-day fulfillment processes and cyclical projects; provide administrative support to the Associate Vice President of Membership and Marketing; maintain the membership database in IMIS; and serve as one of the department’s contacts for customer support. This position requires self-management, independent problem solving, and good judgment.
- Creating the support systems and processes to retain and recruit members.
- Will assist in annual membership recruitment and retention and overall customer service.
- Responsible for increasing the number of Organizational, Corporate, Associate, and Network memberships.
- Internal communications and marketing support
- Creates Membership ads for conferences, sponsorship and events
- Lead for internal social media marketing team
- Responsible for development and implementation of associations marketing plan and individual marketing campaigns
- Responsible for increasing the sales of products and services to membership
- NACHC promotional videos marketing collateral
NACHC/Primary Care Association (PCA) Conferences
· Represents the Association at state and national meetings, as appropriate.
- Provides support to Associate Vice President of Membership and Marketing in all activities related to recruitment and retention of new members.
· Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Business or Marketing)
- At least 3 years’ experience in membership, sales or marketing
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in graphic design, excel spreadsheets, database management (preferably IMIS and Crystal Reports), Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint presentations, webinars and social media.
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign.
- Proficient with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Commitment to NACHC’s mission and goals.