Southcentral Foundation is currently seeking a Recruiter for our Dynamic Recruitment Team!
Southcentral Foundation (SCF) is an Alaska Native-owned, nonprofit health care organization serving nearly 65,000 Alaska Native and American Indian people (customer-owners) living in Anchorage, Matanuska-Susitna Valley and 55 rural villages. Our award-winning model of care is based on our belief that the journey to wellness is a responsibility between patient and provider.
A Recruiter at SCF must have strong knowledge of recruitment strategies with hard-to-find talent in a fast-paced work environment. This is a full-service recruitment position which requires an ability to multitask with a good team player attitude. Must have a proven ability to provide exceptional customer service and foster healthy relationships across the organization. This requires skillful communication, team-building and interpersonal skills. At SCF, we foster an innovative and quality improvement atmosphere which requires a strong desire to embrace quality improvement initiatives and promote a culture of meaningful improvement. This position requires someone who is accountable for their work and actions, has knowledge of applicable labor laws, performs work with minimal supervision and is proficient in Microsoft Office Suite to include MS Teams, Excel, Word, as well as web-based software.
Why Work at Southcentral Foundation?
SCF’s benefits are designed around your health and wellness. SCF offers its employees a generous paid leave, health benefits to include medical, dental, and vision, an employer matched 401K, 12 paid holidays, one hour per week of paid wellness leave, on-site fitness, daycare facilities, competitive salary packages, and much more!
For a more complete list of the benefits enjoyed by Southcentral Foundation employees, visit: SouthcentralFoundation.com
The Southcentral Foundation (SCF) Recruiter is responsible for coordinating and implementing recruitment strategies to meet the needs for SCF.
This position has two (2) levels designed to provide progressively more responsible and independent work experiences. Progression between job levels is based on the demonstrated ability to successfully handle more progressively responsible assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree; OR equivalent training and experience.
- Two (2) years Human Resources Assistant experience; OR one (1) year recruiting, or professional sales experience required.
- At least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Must meet the following conditions to qualify as an approved SCF driver:
- Valid Alaska driver’s license that meets State of Alaska Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) license requirements to include:
- May drive in Alaska for up to 90 days with a valid out-of-State license, then must obtain an Alaska driver’s license.
- For Commercial driver licenses, you must obtain an Alaska CDL within 30 days of becoming a resident.
- No more than three (3) moving traffic violations (as defined by Alaska Statutes Title 28); OR two (2) at-fault traffic accidents in the previous three (3) years.
- The driver must not have had ‘Driving Under the Influence’ (DUI); OR ‘Driving While Intoxicated’ (DWI); OR ‘Operating Under the Influence’ (OUI) violations as follows:
- Zero (0) violations in the past five (5) years.
- No more than two (2) violations in the past ten (10) years.
- Drivers must be at least 18 years of age. Drivers 18 through 20 years of age may only transport equipment, materials, and employees. Drivers who transport customers must be 21 years of age or older and must have completed the probationary period of license requirements for Alaska.
- Prior to hire date, must provide current copy no more than 60 days old of driving record from issuing State.
Additional Qualifications for Recruiter II: Meets all requirements of Recruiter I in addition to the following:
- Two (2) years of professional recruiting experience; OR demonstrated proficiency as a Recruiter I as SCF.
Employee Health Requirements:
Compliance with our Employee Health Procedure is a condition of SCF employment. You are required to agree that you will comply with all job-related employee health screening and immunizations prior to your first day of employment. Jobs designated as a Health Care Personnel (HCP) position, requires that you have documentation that you have completed the following immunizations prior to your first day of employment: MMR (Measles, Mumps and Rubella), Varicella (Chicken Pox), Hepatitis B, Influenza, T-dap (Tetanus - Diphtheria - Pertussis) and COVID-19.