The Legal Aid Society of Greater Cincinnati seeks a full-time Receptionist. Legal Aid is a non-profit law firm with two offices (downtown Cincinnati and downtown Hamilton). Together with our affiliate (Legal Aid Society of Southwest Ohio, LLC), we employ a staff of about 89, including 40 attorneys, 14 paralegals, and management, administrative, and support staff. Legal Aid provides civil legal aid services to low-income persons in seven southwest Ohio counties. Visit our website at www.lascinti.org for more information about Legal Aid.
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, located in our downtown Cincinnati office. The successful candidate must be able to effectively handle a high volume of incoming calls while welcoming and assisting many visitors.
The successful applicant will meet the following qualifications:
- 2 years of customer or client service experience
- Excellent people skills
- Computer competency and experience with Microsoft Office applications
- A fast learner who is organized, flexible, and able to multi-task effectively
- Ability to be an effective team player and also to work independently
Candidates meeting these qualifications who are conversant in Spanish and English preferred.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
The salary for this position starts at $15.00 per hour, depending on experience level. Compensation includes medical and dental insurance, life and disability insurance, transportation reimbursement, and other benefits.
How To Apply
HOW TO APPLY
Please email all of the following items to email@example.com
- a cover letter explaining the reasons for your interest in the position,
- rate of pay required,
- your resume, and
- names and telephone numbers for two work references. (Please do not send reference letters.)
Note in subject line of your email: Attention: Receptionist Hiring Committee
The Legal Aid Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please do not call.
All applications will be acknowledged.