The Project Manager for Hadassah Midwest will be responsible for the managing the coordination, implementation, execution, and completion of projects coming into Hadassah Midwest from our geographic area, regions and chapters. The Project Manager will work closely with the Program Coordinators and liaison with volunteer leadership regarding the projects. Project Manager will guide consistency in our projects within the Midwest geographic area strategies, commitments and goals as expressed in the annual plans of the regions. The Project Manager will ensure that the implementation and conclusion of each assigned project is on schedule. Projects will encompass programming for Major Gift and Grassroots fundraising (inclusive of annual giving), advocacy, membership, Jewish/Zionist education and more for Midwest regions and chapters.
- Manage the planning and implementation of assigned projects, including but not limited to,
- Establishing timelines
- Enhancing the full-scale project plan and assigning tasks
- Executing meeting agendas, logistics, and notes
- Tracking project deliverables and data collection using appropriate tools
- Monitoring and reporting on progress to all stakeholders
- Assisting with defining project scope, goals, deliverable, and resource requirements
- Serves as project point person, collaborating with a team of key staff, volunteers, consultants, and vendors as needed/required
- Works with Manager, Marketing & Communications, Sr. Manager and Managing Director, and supported by Program Coordinators to implement strategies for projects/programs
- Works with program coordinators to ensure projects/programs are executed in a timely manner
- Assists with member/donor stewardship for Midwest chapters as required
- Other projects and responsibilities as assigned
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years relevant experience in project management or equivalent field.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools (e.g. Teams, Monday.com, Basecamp, Cognito Forms)
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, managing multiple concurrent projects, while meeting deadlines under pressure.
- Key competencies include: adaptability, organizing, planning, problem solving
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- High computer literacy (Microsoft Office Suite; some membership database knowledge a plus).
How To Apply
Apply for Project Manager using the link below: