CureCervicalCancer is dedicated to the early detection and prevention of cervical cancer in resource poor regions. We have established 86 sustainable clinics in 8 different countries, trained over 560 healthcare professionals, and screened over 100,000 women for cervical cancer. To learn more about our organization, visit www.curecervicalcancer.org.
CureCervicalCancer is seeking a highly motivated individual who is interested in serving as a Program Manager. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with keen ability to exercise initiative and juggle multiple responsibilities. We are a small team and desire someone with a proactive do-anything work ethic. This is a full-time position Monday-Friday and is located at CureCervicalCancer’s office in Beverly Hills with up to 30% international travel.
1) Program Planning and Support:
- Support the development and implementation of CCC’s strategic program goals
- Assist in coordination and implementation of CCC trainings and site visits
- Collect, evaluate, and record data of CCC’s international programs
- Coordinate travel logistics for all CCC staff and volunteers
- Assist in development and preparation of program documentation for CCC programs and trainees, including: Educational and Training Materials; Clinic Program Evaluations and Reports
- Independently research and identify relevant current data, innovations, and educational material for purpose of training CCC staff or improving CCC programs
- Assist in initiating and maintaining connections with partner organizations and institutions working in the field of cervical cancer prevention
- Manage CCC equipment inventory and database. Order equipment and supplies for CCC office and international programs
- Prepare reports on CCC programs to provide feedback to our donors, partners, and volunteers
- Recruit and on-board volunteers for CCC trainings
2) Communication Support
- Assist with the development and implementation of communications strategies and campaigns to support CCC program goals, increase brand awareness, cultivate donor base, and recruit new volunteers
- Write and track monthly e-newsletters
- Create content and curate design for social media accounts and print materials (flyers, brochures, pitch decks)
- Write fundraising appeals, personal solicitation letters, donor acknowledgments, and direct mail appeals
- Generate donor mailing lists, identify new prospects, track gifts, and process donations
- Research, write and edit grant proposals, foundation reports, and other funding correspondence, both independently and in collaboration with CCC team
- Assist with all fundraising activities and events and attend CCC events as necessary
4) Administrative Support
- Develop and implement the maintenance of filing, record keeping, distribution of materials, and other types of office/program systems. Evaluate and standardize office procedures and effectively troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Coordinates and oversees the administrative needs of the CCC office (phone coverage, filing, record keeping, inventory management and supply ordering, mail distribution, etc.)
- Ensure maintenance of databases which include donor, volunteer, and partner organization information and mailing list
- Bachelor’s degree in Global/International Studies, Public Health or related field
- Experience in program management, strategy development, planning, and project implementation
- Experience with international, non-profit, health-related focused organization preferred
- Prior international experience and/or demonstrated grasp of the challenges surrounding project delivery in developing countries
- Self-sufficient problem solver that thrives in an autonomous work environment yet can collaborate effectively as a team player
- Comfortable using Microsoft and Google Office and basic social media sites, and able to learn new technology (such as website content management systems, Salesforce, ConstantContact) quickly.
- Exceptional research, writing, and copy-editing skills;
- Deep-seated passion for international aid and flexibility to travel internationally with short notice
How To Apply
Please respond with your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.