Are you interested in being part of positive changes in child welfare services?
Founded in 1975 with locations across California, Aspiranet is a trusted neighbor, partner and care provider that exists to help families thrive. With personalized care, Aspiranet offers a unique blend of services including foster family support, residential care, adoption services, services for foster youth transitioning to adulthood, mental health services, intensive home-based care, and community-based family resources. We celebrate our values of respect, integrity, courage and hope through our work, and most importantly, our people.
Aspiranet staff gain inspiration from human connection and understand that success is the product of teamwork. We seek champions for our mission and those committed to excellence.
Your Future Team
Our San Bernardino office is seeking a Core Program Director I to lead administrative and program oversight for our local Transition Age Youth Services including supportive housing programs. Aspiranet’s Transition Age Youth programs offer assistance that is client-centered, trauma-informed, and reflective of best practice standards in the field. When you join our multidisciplinary team, you become part of a passionate group determined to impact lives and empower youth.
Aspiranet’s Transitional Aged Youth (TAY) services close a critical gap for youth who are preparing for their transition to exit the foster care system towards independent living. Serving youth ranging in age from 14-25, our multi-faceted approach ensures youth receive the guidance to support housing, employment, education, wellness, and other needs they may have for a successful transition.
Your Skills and Duties
- Lead and manage the program in obtaining operational, contractual, budgetary, Joint Commission, safety, practice, and policy standards.
- Recruit, hire, orient, train, supervise and develop direct reports per agency guidelines.
- Manage the implementation of Best Practice and Quality Assurance efforts.
Education & Work Experience
- Masters Degree in social work or a related field which meets approval by Community Care Licensing.
- Three years of full-time social work or casework experience in the field of family or child welfare services
- Prior supervisorial and or management experience
Licenses & Certifications
- Meets all state required conditions of employment as set forth by funder and regulatory body; i.e. Fingerprint and Child Abuse Index Clearance, TB/Health Physical, valid CDL and clean driving record.
Aspiranet engages in value-based decision making to create the best possible outcomes for our stakeholders, including our employees. We offer an excellent work environment and competitive benefits. If our values are inspiring to you and you thrive in a collaborative, team-based environment then ASPIRAnet may be the right choice for you. You may be one step closer to making a difference in a child, family, and community’s life.
Benefits: Aspiranet is a collaborative environment where everyone has a voice in creating the best possible outcomes for our clients and our staff. We offer an exceptional work environment and a competitive benefits package for full-time employees. Our benefits package is robust, aimed at keeping you healthy and well, financially secure, providing a work-life balance, and protecting you from the unexpected.
Aspiranet is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state, local, and federal law.
How To Apply
Please click on the link below to submit your application