RightFit, Inc. is a nonprofit organization committed to strengthening health and wellness, academics,
and career opportunities for youth. Our afterschool program partners with local youth experts, public
safety officers, and university educators to work in partnership to deliver a program that removes
barriers, increases awareness, and elevates opportunities.
A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY
RightFIt partners with experts from the youth development field to bring expertise and curriculum to
the program. We do not employ our own management staff but collaborate with local universities to
recruit interns and volunteers to support daily programming. This valuable opportunity bridges the gap
between in-class theory and real-world application. Our students receive community service hours, class
credit, and invaluable experiences.
RightFit, Inc. is seeking a Program Director (PD) passionate about leading and managing our
programming partners, interns, and volunteers. The PD will work closely with the Board of Directors
and general responsibilities include overall program management and school collaboration at our school
• Develop strong relationships with school administration, parents, & youth-serving organizations.
• Demonstrate cultural competency and a commitment to racial and social equity.
• Lead quality improvement efforts focusing on specific data outcomes.
• Attend program daily at all sites.
• Maintain excellent communication with diverse audiences including program partners, public
safety officers, university educators, school staff and neighboring organizations.
• Develop and manage school programming schedule with all current programming partners.
• Engage new partnerships that will stabilize and/or expand impact.
• Partner with school district on all grant guidelines and expectations.
• Define strategic direction in partnership with Board and external contractors.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to lead, coach, and develop the program. Passion
for working with college and university students to accomplish demonstrated objectives. A drive to
innovate for future growth and development. Familiarity with and/or experience working in
OST/afterschool program is a plus. Candidates should possess evidence of having worked in
communities of color and/or with historically marginalized populations.
This position requires the flexibility to travel within the greater Indianapolis area, excellent relationship
building skills, and a commitment to the mission to provide high-quality after school programming.
• A passion and drive that inspires a love for learning.
• Respect for and dedication to working with students and families.
• Familiarity and experience with diverse populations and cultural competencies.
• Experience working in a leadership or supervisory capacity.
• Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with diverse audiences.
• Ability to communicate effectively and demonstrate sensitivity to others as well as respond to
• Familiarity with basic computer software programs.
• Pass a Criminal Background check.
• Hold a valid Driver’s license.
• Complete all onboard training and requirements.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Additional Benefits package up to $15,000
RightFit, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and candidates
of diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply
How To Apply
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a résumé and via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please answer the
1. How does the role of Program Director align with your personal mission?
2. How have you motivated others when they might not be motivated?