Program Director Grade 2
Two positions in any combination of Weslaco, Texas; Ypsilanti, Michigan; or Tampa/Orlando, Florida, Yakima, WA and Spokane, WA
Complete applications online at mhpsalud.org.
Required earned Master’s degree and 2-4 years work experience; bi-cultural preferred and ability to speak, read, and write Spanish is required.
MHP Salud, a national non-profit agency with a strong virtual presence, is currently seeking a Program Director Grade 2. As the organization continues to expand steadily over the last several years, the need for high quality staff that can represent and advance MHP Salud’s initiatives in national and state coalitions, initiatives, conferences, and networks continues to grow.
The Program Director Grade 2 will be responsible for building the capacity to serve various populations by delivering technical assistance, developing educational resources, and providing training to other organizations at the national level.
While the full job description is on our website at www.mhpsalud.org, successful candidates will:
- Use their strong written and oral communication skills to produce resources, briefs, presentations, reports, and proposals for both internal and external audiences
- Manage several projects addressing different audiences simultaneously, negotiating the state and federal arenas to ensure organizational and partner needs are addressed
- Conduct workshops, trainings, and provide knowledge transfer on a number of health and health related topics
- Provide leadership, coaching, and guidance to partners and internal staff to meet program goals
- Utilize technology in conferencing, communication, data collection and evaluation, and daily activities in a paper-less national organization
Salary Range: $57,000 - $66,000 DOQ
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS or automated resume only applications will not be considered. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. MHP Salud will contact qualified candidates by email. Virtual interviews will take place in September 18 – September 22, 2020, personal interviews expected by September 28, 2020 and a hire date of October 12, 2020.
How To Apply
Apply online: https://mhpsalud.org/working-mhp-salud/program-director/