Program/Marketing Associate (East Taunton, MA)
Small nonprofit company seeking an individual that take pride in their work and is able to work in a fast-paced environment. The position is part-time, 24 hours per week over a 3 day period. East Taunton office hours are required for special projects and some trainings, at home hours are a minimum of 24 weekly. Hours may increase after a 60 day assessment.
Must be dependable, professional, friendly, able to work well with others, good communicator and excellent attention to detail.
The office is based out of a home location. Casual environment, pets in the work environment.
- 24 hours per week, 8 hours daily, 3 days a week. Hours may increase weekly.
- Pay is hourly and the pay frequency is bi-weekly, through direct deposit. Benefits are not available.
- Smoking inside or outside the premise is prohibited based on the Massachusetts Smoke-Free Workplace Law.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Administration of “Healthcare for K9 Heroes” medical insurance program
- WordPress website maintenance, updates to content and online e-commerce products
- Sponsor and independent fundraiser support
- Participate in launching and promoting campaigns and events throughout the year
- Compile social media and email marketing campaigns and content
- Function as remote training coordinator
- Distributing press releases as needed
- Facilitate Google Ad Word campaigns
- Graphic design of social media and in-print marketing material
- Perform clerical and administrative duties as necessary
- 2-5 years experience in a related field.
- Proficient in internet research best practices
- Strong writing, interpersonal and verbal communications skills
- Detailed oriented, highly organized, self-sufficient and flexible
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Able to multitask and prioritize efficiently
- Solid computer skills including MS Word, Excel, Google Sheets and Web Analytics
- Non-profit experience helpful
How To Apply
- Please email resume with cover letter and hourly wage range requirements to email@example.com
- Applicants must include the above information for consideration.