The Housing Development Consortium of Seattle-King County (HDC) is hiring a Programs and Services Manager to provide critical support to the Member Services Director/Department and ensure the highest caliber delivery of member programming and service for the organization. Key areas of focus are: supporting the planning and execution of HDC events, implementing a comprehensive member engagement strategy including surveying and data tracking, and supporting HDC special initiatives including facilitation of HDC’s Leadership Development Initiative (LDI), and Race, Equity, and Inclusion (REI) Initiative.
Are you passionate about:
Engaging with member organizations while honoring a variety of perspectives and interests?
Delivering quality programming to a diverse membership that advances race equity, more robust connections, and a more knowledgeable affordable housing sector?
Data tracking and program measurement to build better internal infrastructure and highlight program impact?
If your answer is ‘Yes!’ please see the linked complete job description for further detail.
- Critical thinking through the lens of institutional/systemic racism and intersections with poverty and access
- Strong commitment to the issues of affordable housing in King County
- BA or equivalent post-secondary education and/or equivalent relevant work experience
- A work history that includes strong program and project management
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written
- Conversant in and comfortable with addressing race, equity, and inclusion issues in the affordable housing sector and facilitating discussions among small and large groups of people
- Motivated by opportunities to address challenge and complexity
- Authentic respect for the official mission of HDC and for the diverse clients, communities, volunteers, donors, and staff who engage in it
Salary range is $61,000 - $65,000 annually, depending upon experience and qualifications. Benefits include a prepaid ORCA card, paid vacation and sick leave, comprehensive health insurance and 401k Plan. Mileage and parking compensation for work-related travel using personal vehicles is also available.
How To Apply
Please submit a cover letter and current resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org. This posting is open until filled. The successful candidate will be hired upon identification to start within two weeks of accepting an offer of employment.
HDC is an equal opportunity employer. In carrying out its activities including membership, hiring, and program services, the Housing Development Consortium Seattle-King County does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, political orientation, political ideology, age, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, or the presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability.