Scion Staffing (www.scionstaffing.com) has been retained to conduct the search for a contract Production Clerk for our client, a well-known Manufacturing Corporation in San Francisco, CA
We are looking for an attentive Production Associate to ensure that the equipment involved in the manufacturing process is in good working order and is being used in a safe manner. The Production Associate is also responsible for evaluating the quality of end products.
- Review work orders, instructions and specifications
- Inspect products to determine compliance with specifications and standards set forth in order or otherwise as provided by company
- Gather information on quantities of items produced and supplies used
- Receive, label and store supplies, tools or equipment used in production
- Assist in packaging products
- Report to supervisors backlogs and delays in production and shortages of supplies
- Organize and maintain production files by type of item, project or other criteria
- Evaluate the quality of end products.
- Ensure that the work space is clean and neat.
- 1 year of experience in manufacturing would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of health and safety laws.
- Excellent knowledge of standard equipment used in the manufacturing process.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to operate power tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- High School Diploma
This opportunity offers a pay rate of $17+ hourly, depending on experience. There is great potential to grow professional while working for an organization that makes a difference.
HOW TO APPLY:
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume as a Word (.doc) or (.docx) attachment. We look forward to contacting potential-match applicants.
ABOUT OUR SEARCH FIRM:
Scion Staffing is a national award-winning staffing firm. Over the past few years, our firm has had the pleasure of successfully assisting hundreds of local employers. No matter the requisition or size, our track record and recruitment process has made us one of the top recruitment firms in California. Additional information about our firm and success can also be found online at
www.scionstaffing.com or in the 2010-2019 Business Times list of top staffing firms.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applications with arrest and conviction records.