At Give Lively, we build better fundraising tech for nonprofits and give it away for free.
About This This Role:
As a Product Manager, you'll help us scale feature development of our fast-growing fundraising platform. You'll report to our Director of Product, managing and rapidly evolving our product suite in collaboration with our product, engineering, business development, marketing, and design teams. You’ll also have the opportunity to work directly with our nonprofit members and their donor base, gathering feedback that informs our product development and experience. You’ll guide product decisions, write detailed user stories, and move us forward on our journey towards a more philanthropic world.
Our product suite, which supports approximately 7,000 nonprofits, 75,000 fundraisers, and has generated over 2M+ individual donations/donors totalling $250M+ dollars, is comprised of the following fundraising tools:
Embeddable Donation Widgets
Text to Donate and Live Event tools (Twilio API)
A Payment Form that touches all of the above (with Stripe and PayPal API integrations)
Administrative tools, reporting, and CRM integrations:
Nonprofit UX for creating and managing fundraising pages
Donor UX for viewing and managing transactions
Fundraiser/Team UX for creating and managing donation pages that support their nonprofits
Data explorer UX, CSV reports
Custom-built Salesforce integration
As a product manager, you would first take on a generalist role, getting rotational experience with various surfaces of our platform, and develop the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for that surface along the way.
If, through your work, a speciality arises, there's an opportunity for you to own this product feature as part of your management portfolio.
What We Value in a Product Manager:
- 3+ years experience with lean startup and agile development methodologies, including defining product vision and strategy in an iterative manner.
- Ability to break down complex problems into smaller, purposeful and actionable steps.
- Highly technical, with significant experience writing detailed user stories with fleshed out acceptance criteria for an engineering team accustomed to working with highly technical PMs.
- Analytical, with experience vouching for and measuring the success of products with data (experience with SQL is preferred).
- Experience creating and managing backlogs and running Sprint Planning meetings.
- Experience running user tests / conducting user research, in-person or virtually.
- Experience in project management, including setting expectations and driving the timely completion of major product initiatives.
- Ability to collaborate effortlessly with business development, marketing, engineering, and design teams, as well as our nonprofit members and their donor base.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
-(BONUS) Experience working with and developing roadmaps for a public API.
Give Lively is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How To Apply
Email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com