Scion Staffing, Inc. (www.scionstaffing.com), a full-service national recruitment firm, is seeking a Partner Development Manager (Local Remote) to develop new client partnerships for our Seattle office in the corporate, nonprofit, medical, technology, and professional executive industries! If you are looking for a development opportunity with limitless growth potential, resources and support to guide you along the way, and an encouraging and loyal team – apply now!
About Scion Staffing
Scion Staffing is an award-winning full-service executive search firm, direct-hire/contingent, and temporary staffing agency that provides clients with extraordinarily talented candidates for hire. The secret to our success lies within our commitment to excellence. At Scion, we’re focused on providing all of our clients with customized options that match their unique working requirements and culture; we’re thoughtful about what we do!
Our staffing divisions serve distinct areas: Corporate, Nonprofit, Technology (IT), Medical, and Executive Search. Within each division or industry, our experienced, energized, and intellectual recruiters specialize in providing placements across a wide variety of departments including administrative, finance, operations, executive, information technology, creative, marketing, public relations, human resources, sales, engineering, nonprofit specialties, and service positions.
The Scion Perks – Why work here?!
- Scion is a boutique firm with amazing clients because we choose who we work with and set our standards high! Our people care about each other and our values are at the center of what we do!
- The potential to earn, grow professionally, make connections, and promote from within are not only available but expected at Scion!
- Competitive base salary and aggressive commission structure with clear and attainable goals!
- 100% paid medical health premiums!
- 10 days PTO to start plus paid sick time, 10 paid annual holidays, 3 paid volunteer days and your birthday off!
- Work/life balance including a super supportive, non-territorial, friendly team-environment where we share our work, work smarter, and truly root each other on!
- No "draws" or artificial monthly timers on sales.
- Business casual environment.
- Ability to work remotely.
We are seeking an individual who is skilled at and driven by a relationship-based, consultative approach to business development. We are not the place for hard and fast sales; we genuinely care about our clients and how we can best serve them. We know our services make a difference, and we’re looking for someone who can share what we do with Seattle!
The Partner Development Manager is responsible for outbound business development. This person will report to the National Director of Sales and even further grow our strong market in the Seattle area! We are looking for someone who is driven to: 1) discover and connect with new and existing clients who are in need of our support, and 2) explain how we can best serve their needs.
If you are goal-oriented, driven by success and enjoy presenting solutions to others via face to face meetings and virtual networking gatherings, this is the position for you!
What does a Partner Development Manager at Scion do?
- Obtain temporary, temp to hire, direct hire and retained recruitment opportunities for our internal recruitment teams.
- Identify and secure new client relationships via phone, email, in-person meetings (post-pandemic) and other methods. This includes a combination of cold-calling, networking online/in-person and other activities to build relationships in the community.
- Follow-up with and engage current clients to help ensure repeat business.
- Use social media weekly to continually develop a business pipeline.
- Plan new ideas and strategies to generate sales.
- Collaborate with teammates to cross-sell other lines of business.
- Provide top of the line customer service to our clients!
- Bring passion and energy to an incredible team of professionals!
What can you bring to an exciting opportunity like this?
- 2+ years' prior successful experience in B2B sales (Recruitment or HR Consulting firm experience is a plus)!
- Positive energy and strong desire to help grow the business as your own!
- Drive to make the next phone call and email outreach even better than the last.
- Experience using LinkedIn and social media platforms for research.
- High energy, self-motivated, outwardly motivating to others, excited about connecting and collaborating!
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Coachability and an openness to constructive and specific feedback – you are eager to learn every day and pivot quickly towards progress!
- Commitment to excellent customer service and satisfaction with a willingness to get creative, always with a solutions first approach.
- Exceptional communication skills including written (proper grammar, punctuation) and verbal.
- Positive professional attitude; honest and ethical with a team first perspective.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please click here: https://www.scionstaffing.com/job/7116 and submit your resume and cover letter!
About Our Search Firm
Scion Staffing is a national award-winning staffing firm. Over the past few years, our firm has had the pleasure of successfully assisting hundreds of local employers. No matter the requisition or size, our track record and recruitment process has made us one of the nation's top recruitment firms. Additional information about our firm and success can also be found online at www.scionstaffing.com or in the 2010-2019 Business Times list of top staffing firms.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit