About the Organization
National Children’s Alliance (NCA) is the national association and accrediting body for Children’s Advocacy Centers (CACs). Formed in 1988, NCA has been providing support, technical assistance, and quality assurance for CACs, while serving as a voice for abused children for more than 25 years.
The NCAtrak Sales and Training Specialist accomplishes the annual sales and marketing objectives for NCAtrak (a software case tracking product), conducts marketing outreach, identifies training needs and conducts online and onsite customers software trainings. The Specialist manages multiple projects and tasks by implementing, evaluating and analyzing project outcomes. The position works cooperatively with the staff in the Grants Management Department, as well as with other NCA personnel. This role is supervised by the NCAtrak Manager.
- Develop and execute NCAtrak annual marketing plan
- Conduct marketing outreach
- Construct sales pitches, software demos and presentations
- Stay abreast of market trends, maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing software, hardware systems and peripherals
- Manages pre and post-sale information and document flow
- Negotiates CAC agreements, state wide contracts
- Assist with client onboarding
- Identifies training needs and prepares training plans
- Helps customers maximize the use of software features
- Conduct online and onsite trainings customized to the client needs
- Ensure quality of service by acquiring a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers' systems and processes
- Travels to areas where needs are projected
- Other duties as assigned from the Director of Grants Management and Executive Director
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Proven working experience in sales, marketing and client training.
- Competency in crafting marketing plans
- Working knowledge of databases and case tracking systems
- Strong client-facing experience and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- Demonstrate good judgment and problem-solving skills
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Marketing or equivalent
Work Environment/Physical Requirements
- Travel at the request of the Executive Director up to 40% of the time
- Telework option may be considered
- May require lifting of up to 20lbs
How To Apply
Please send resume, cover letter, and salary expectations to
firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "NCA Sales & Training Specialist"