We are searching for a highly creative and analytical Marketing Manager to join our brand strategy and communications team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help expand brand awareness of Chicago Opera Theater, with the aim to grow patron loyalty and earned revenue programs.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, content creation, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets
- Manage our social media platforms
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance
- Negotiate and maintain positive relationships with advertising partners, including designers, printers, advertising representatives, etc.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, conversion rates, and target audience
- Work with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Oversee and manage all earned revenue goals and budgeting for organization
- Coordinate promotional events and activities, including press conferences, promotional tie-ins with companies, audience development, and collaborative engagement efforts with other Chicago-based arts and non-profit organizations
- Work closely with other staff members to manage the patron and audience experience at COT productions and digital events
College degree in a relevant field preferred; commensurate experience will be considered.
Salary range is $45,000-$50,000 annually plus health insurance, PTO, and other benefits; commensurate with experience. Position is full-time salaried, exempt.
How To Apply
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chicago Opera Theater is an equal-opportunity employer, and is strongly committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. As such, COT encourages applicants of all races, ethnicities, gender identities, and ages to submit for auditions and open positions.