The Marketing & Community Development Manager will conduct the marketing and advertising activities of the theatre including annual marketing plan and budget and all promotion and engagement strategies. They will focus on developing new audiences while also deepening relationships and communication with current audiences. The Marketing Manager shall have creative energy, an entrepreneurial spirit and be committed to sharing the story of Celebration Arts to a broad and growing constituency.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE:
- Media and marketing budget planning (print, online, radio, television etc.).
- Establishing & Coordination of the season subscription campaign.
- Development and coordination of promotional events.
- Community marketing efforts including outreach to new audiences and grassroots marketing.
- Social media outreach, marketing strategy and management.
- Sales strategy including promotional offers, value-added experiences, and special events.
- Creation and execution of all eblasts, newsletters and mailings related to programming.
- Working with outside Special Consultant for graphic design & branding on the creation of promotional materials including print advertising, direct mail pieces, e-blasts.
- Development and maintenance of relationships with outside media partners and sponsors.
- Working with the Season Planning Committee on building of all events for online ticket sales.
- Ad sales for playbills.
- Patron and community partner list management and development.
- Servicing press releases and coordination of press activities.
- Monitoring tickets sales and creating sales reports.
- Working with Marketing Committee to build public interest in all theatre programs, as well as strengthen and promote the brand locally and regionally.
- Developing marketing strategies targeting community organizations and specific individuals, and corporations.
- Developing marketing strategies for the Big Day of Giving and the ongoing GoFundMe campaigns.
- Assisting the Board of Directors in the personal cultivation and stewardship of relationships with current and prospective donors and community leaders, in keeping with Celebration Arts mission and purpose. (e.g., VIP Reception for season preview)
- Works with the Board of Directors to plan and implement promotional events for season, group, and singular ticket sales campaigns.
How To Apply
Send resume and cover letter of interest to Dr. Halifu Osumare, Member of the CA Board of Directors. at email@example.com. Candidates selected for an interview will be asked to provide three references and two samples of professional marketing materials that you created and used in previous marketing campaigns.