Bringing a wealth of expertise in accounts payable and grants management and a keen eye for processes and systems, the Grants & Technology Manager manages and continually improves the Foundation’s AP and grant payment systems and provides for the effective and efficient management of technology and office equipment for the One8 staff. Reporting to the Director of Operations & Administration, the new Manager can expect to engage the following opportunities and challenges:
Manage and Improve Accounts Payable and Grants Management Systems
Provide Oversight and Timely-Problem Solving for All Office Technology
Manage Special Projects to Drive Systems Improvement and Operational Excellence
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The ideal candidate will be an innovative, mission-driven, and proactive problem-solver who can improve on existing processes and create new ones where necessary. While no one candidate will embody all the qualifications enumerated below, the ideal candidate will possess many of the following professional and personal abilities, attributes and experiences:
• Experience in cloud-based AP/financial management systems, such as Bill.com and InTacct, as well as a general understanding of accounting principles, GL accounts and coding, budget tracking and financial report generation; a background in accounting is a bonus.
• Must have experience working in a grantmaking environment and have in-depth knowledge of the grantmaking processes and regulations. Experience working with Salesforce database or other grant management platform preferred.
• A problem-solver who is driven by the desire to improve systems and processes to increase efficiency and reduce errors.
• A highly detail-oriented project manager with excellent organizational skills and the demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with great attention to detail and outstanding follow through.
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills; ability to work collaboratively with teams in a fast-paced work environment.
• A tech savvy professional capable of troubleshooting basic technology issues and working collaboratively with staff and external consultants on creative solutions.
• High emotional intelligence, a mature, professional demeanor and strong work ethic. High degree of discretion, integrity and sensitivity in working with confidential materials. Customer service orientation.
• A minimum 5 years administrative experience and a college degree.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
How To Apply
More information about the One8 Foundation may be found at: https://www.one8.org/.
This search is being led by Allison Kupfer Poteet and Andres Marcuse-Gonzalez of NPAG. Due to the pace of this search, candidates are strongly encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Candidates may submit their cover letter, outlining their interest and qualifications, along with their resume via NPAG’s candidate portal.