The Financial Analyst is responsible for a wide variety of financial planning, reporting, and analysis. We value those candidates displaying a customer service philosophy and a strategic problem-solving approach, superb communication skills and the ability to think through planning and analysis at both a strategic and operational level in a highly organized manner.
Budgeting and Forecasting (40%)
- Consolidate office and program budgets and projections; analyze variances.
- Lead the monthly forecasting update process.
- Create and develop budget/forecasting templates for cross-functional areas.
- Create ad hoc budgets and projections for cross-functional areas upon request.
Financial Analysis & Reporting (40%)
- Produce monthly financial statements for the organization, programs and regional offices.
- Track actual spending and analyze variances.
- Produce interim and final donor financial reports; analyze variances and flag discrepancies.
Systems Administration (20%)
- Lead the monthly Finance System upload
- Create new ad hoc reporting using the Macros and MDX.
- Maintain the Finance System dimensions
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Statistics or Business
- At least 3 to 5 years of professional related experience in budgeting or accounting positions, preferably in a not-for-profit environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of key accounting, finance and budget principles.
- Strong technical skills and database savvy.
- Excellent communication skills are required, as is the ability to work cooperatively with different personalities and financial aptitudes across the organization.
- Superior analytical skills and ability to manipulate large datasets.
- A strong ability to work and think independently and maintain a questioning mind.
- Ability to problem solve and come up with strategies to improve processes and systems.
- Ability to keep confidential information.
How To Apply
Please apply online: