Finance AssistantFinance Assistant https://www.foundationlist.org/wp-content/themes/fildisi/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 email@example.com https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/d8b98249f452e4e130293bb962669517?s=96&d=mm&r=g
The Finance Assistant will provide effective support for maintaining accurate and timely financial records tracking and processing financial transactions for the Hadassah West Coast Regions. The finance assistant is also responsible for supporting Region volunteer leadership and geographic area staff. This position is based in the Beverly Hills office.
- Processing receipts
- Preparing bank deposits
- Entering vendor invoices and other disbursement requests into accounting software
- Entering donor payments and relevant donor information into appropriate database software
- Processing disbursement checks
- Maintaining financial files
- Prepare spreadsheets, collect data, and explain transactions
- Interacting and assisting members and leadership with questions regarding such items as budget preparation, donor payments, etc.
- Assisting staff colleagues as directed by the Director of Finance and Operations or the Finance Manager
- Serve a backup for receptionist responsibilities for vacations, illnesses, break and when necessary.
- Troubleshoot problems that arise, consulting “help” resources as appropriate
Education and Experience
- BA required. 5+ years of experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High level of confidentiality
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, QuickBooks Online
- Basic accounting skills
- Detail-oriented, precise, organized, and proactive
- Ability to work independently and handle concurrent projects and assignments
- General office skills including answering telephone, maintaining files, etc.
- Other skills as needed
How To Apply
Apply for Finance Assistant using the link below: