Scion Executive Search (www.scionexecutivesearch.com), nonprofit executive search experts have been retained to conduct the search for a new Facilities Manager for our client, an incredible non-profit organization.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone who enjoys being involved with a variety of business operations. This person will play a vital role in ensuring that facilities and IT operations are running appropriately. This is a job you will love and a mission that you will connect with! If you are a jack of all trades... this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
The Facilities Manager is responsible for managing the efficient operation of facilities of the organizations Headquarters office and branch offices, as well as monitoring and managing a secure and efficient IT infrastructure while supporting fifty to sixty users.
Facilities and Office Management:
- Manage all aspects of facilities for office, including utilities, housekeeping, maintenance, and landscaping. To include managing relationships with contracted vendors for these services, as well as direct responsibility for maintaining general cleanliness of office.
- Manage and facilitate major equipment purchases/leases for headquarters and branch offices.
- Manage security at office (alarm and security cameras)
- Responsible for setup and coordination of A/V for meetings and conferences, including calendar invites as needed, and computer and A/V equipment setup for all staff meetings (includes GoToMeeting and Skype conferencing)
- Monitor and manage solar panels for maximum efficiency
- Manage electric car charging station and account setup for staff
- Provide new employee orientation to building, workspace, etc.
- Set up workspace for new staff, clerks and volunteers
- Approve office related invoices from vendors
- Manage offsite storage unit
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system for related office duties
- Support staff in assigned project based work
- Other duties as assigned
IT and Phone Systems:
- Responsible for development, implementation, and performance of IT solutions
- Manage technology vendors including Fonality VOIP, ISP, hosted Exchange email, mobile phones, IT helpdesk, and software vendors
- Order and manage maintenance of hardware including laptops, switches, routers, firewalls, desk and mobile phones, servers, hard drive, and other IT related hardware
- Responsible for working with IT vendor to facilitate general technology setup for new staff and ongoing support for existing staff, including remote users
- Supervise, manage, and professionally develop Database Administrator
- Work with Processing Manager to setup donation processing platforms and ensure PCI compliance
- Provide orientation and training for staff and drive successful adoption of IT tools
The Successful Candidate Will Have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar position and/or nonprofit experience working in information technology and facilities management
- Customer support and desktop support experience in a Windows environment.
- Experience installing and supporting Microsoft Office suite, especially Outlook
- Familiarity with basic network configuration and troubleshooting on a Windows OS
- Experience managing IT vendors as well as the ability to evaluate and recommend appropriate technology solutions to meet the goals of the organization and various department programs
- Preferred: Experience with configuration and management of hosted Microsoft Exchange environment, especially Office 365
- Preferred: Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 10 certifications (MTA, MCSA), CompTIA A+ certification or equivalent experience
- Preferred: Experience with Fonality or other Asterisk based phone system
- Project Management experience relative to company-wide roll out of IT solutions
- Agree to and pass a background check
- Intermediate computer skills and a strong working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, Acrobat, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, problem solve and manage multiple projects and tasks concurrently
- Positive attitude and works cooperatively with others
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively with staff, contractors, volunteers, etc.
- Willingness to occasionally work nights and weekends when necessary to resolve technology or security issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent references relevant to similar positions held
ABOUT OUR FIRM
Scion Executive Search is a retained executive search firm connecting executive nonprofit leadership to nonprofit organizations and foundations across the country. Cultivated in the nonprofit sector, we provide expert search strategies and leadership for your organization. Our executive candidates are true agents for change, and we are experts at matching their talents, motivations, and passions to your organization’s mission. Scion Executive Search has led hundreds of successful executive searches. Information about our firm and successes can be found online at www.scionexecutivesearch.com.
Scion Executive Search is an equal opportunity service provider committed to not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief. Scion Executive Search is committed to the principals of Equal Opportunity Employment and is dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.
Disclaimer - The statements contained herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by the employees in these positions. The statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in each position. Other responsibilities, duties, and skills may be assigned and management retains the right to add or change the responsibilities, duties, and skills at any time.
HOW TO APPLY
Starting pay is DOE plus excellent benefits package including 100% employer paid health/dental/vision/life insurance for employees and 24 days of PTO annually. Casual office environment includes companion animals.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.