Reports To: Board of Directors
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Public Relations and Communications
- Plan, administer and implement a comprehensive marketing and communications program designed to improve program visibility, attract donors, participants and supporters and to promote program recognition within the community.
- Develop and maintain quality of all printed/ electronic marketing materials including but not limited to brochures, advertising, print media, social media, website, eblasts, newsletter.
- Coordinate all advertising efforts and media coverage.
- Represent Front Range Exceptional Equestrians at business events, conferences and speaking engagements.
- Communicate regularly with parents, volunteers, agencies, donors and supporters
- Funding Development
- Plan, administer and implement a development program including annual giving, special events, direct mail, major gifts and community support to successfully maintain our nonprofit programming.
- Identify new funding sources and create letters/ proposals to pursue such possibilities on a continuing basis.
- Develop relationships with corporations, foundations and businesses to represent the needs of the program.
- Acquire monies to support programming through a variety of funding sources including but not limited to: individuals, foundations, grants, business and trusts.
- Implement all aspects of fundraising and philanthropy.
- Promote philanthropy to the community and program supporters
- Maintain records of all solicitations made
- Play a major role in all fundraising and event planning.
- Stay informed of all PATH standards and certification to maintain accreditation as well as to meet state and local requirements.
- Understand and oversee all insurance issues and policies
- Develop and maintain a program database
- Develop and maintain the program website
- With the board financial officer, prepare and manage the budget annually
- Prepare and deliver an Executive Director report to the board at each monthly meeting.
- Work with the board to maintain, recruit and support all board members.
- With the program manager, supervise weekly class scheduling for all program locations
- With the program manager oversee training of staff to ensure safety and quality of programs
- With the volunteer coordinator, insure adequate, trained volunteers are available to support the program in all aspects, not limited to sidewalking/horse leader.
- Promote staff development and continuing education
- With guidance from the board, hire, direct, motivate, evaluate and fire staff as needed to provide quality services to our participants and community and fulfill our mission.
3-5 years nonprofit experience. Horse experience desirable but not required.
How To Apply
Resume and cover letter via email.