Be a part of building an organization that will positively impact 100 million lives.
The HATCH Mission is to connect people to a global network & resources to accelerate solutions for positive impact to HATCH a better world for all.
Join an exciting non-profit that has a powerful community and inspiring vision for global and local impact.
Each year since 2004, HATCH combs the planet searching for extraordinary humans on the front lines of transformative change. We bring them together to accelerate solutions to local and global challenges to HATCH a better world for all.
The HATCH ecosystem includes two annual curated, invite-only Summits, Impact Labs, HATCH Adventures, and virtual convenings.
The network consists of a wide swath of humanity - Oscar Winning-filmmakers, Grammy-winning Musicians, CEOs and founders of diverse companies and nonprofits, NASA astronauts, and a wide range of inventors, educators, disruptors, and mavericks, as well as NextGen leaders.
The HATCH process has led to hundreds of new projects and collaborations. HATCH is an experience and a community that expands the horizons of what's possible.
We are looking for someone to join our team with the following key superhero strengths:
GTD (Get Things Done): You love producing events, finding and researching extraordinary humans (helping curation), and leading communications (internal and external on HATCH’s social platforms. Organizational skills are key to success in this role.
Spiderman: You are able to build a web out of a network. The core strength of HATCH is its powerful and diverse global community. Our ideal EC is a central node for the rest of the team and the HATCH network to keep ideas and connections flowing.
Nimble: You are comfortable with change. We are in a stage of rapid building and need you to hold the focus on our execution and our community while the structures move and shape. You don’t shy away from direct conversations, even if they are uncomfortable.
Your main responsibilities will be...
- Assist in the coordination of scheduling, planning, and preparing for meetings.
- Meeting prep, notes, and distillation of action items
- Scheduling and Board communications support
- Events - Support execution of the Summits in partnership with staff and volunteer teams
- Research, lead generation, and relationship mapping to help attract individuals to HATCH.
- Draft emails and support general communication from the CEO to curated prospects.
- Manage and track nomination, application, and acceptance process so that it is organized and efficient for executive and advisory board review.
- Manage communication (email, phone call, etc) with potential attendees and/or connecting other HATCHers.
COMMUNICATIONS & SOCIAL MEDIA
- Draft updates for the CEO & DoD to review and send to key donors and stakeholders.
- Keep a calendar of communication needs and help keep CEO on track.
- Work closely with Programs Manager to plan and execute social media strategy, monthly newsletters and other community-wide communications
- Support outreach, follow-up and appreciation for members curated to the HATCH community.
- Manage and maintain up-to-date HATCH social channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Support Communications / Programs manager with social media management and posting
GRATITUDE & ACKNOWLEDGMENTS
- Support Development Director in all follow-up thank yous for donors.
- Assist with follow-up acknowledgments and thank yous after each Summit.
- Health and Dental insurance
- Live in the world of a flexible schedule. You can work from anywhere.
- Work in a purpose-driven and meaningful community of global thought leaders
- Travel to some of the most beautiful parts of the world with the most inspirational people on the planet - we have convened in Montana, France, and Panama to name a few.
- Work with some of the most creative, committed, and hardest working team members in a distributed environment.
- Get the opportunity to directly improve millions of lives.
- Higher education degree (bachelors degree or equivalent)
- 2+ years of experience in a professional capacity
- Detail-oriented and highly organized, with the ability to multi-task and work independently with limited guidance in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive, proactive approach.
- Strategic and creative thinking skills, with an analytical mindset.
- Demonstrates strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must possess excellent time management, follow-up, and analytical skills
- Demonstrates proficiency with Google Drive applications (docs, sheets, presentations, etc.)
- Graphic design skills are a plus.
Annual Salary: $40-55k dependent on experience