SEARCH FOR: EXECUTIVE COORDINATOR
Build the organization that will positively impact 100 million lives.
Join HATCH: an exciting non-profit that has a powerful & inspiring vision to use creativity to HATCH a better world.
HATCH connects people to resources & a global network to accelerate solutions for impact. Each year, we spend 1000 hours researching 100 innovators and gather them in an inspiring location to create impactful collisions of ideas, emotions and friendships. Attendees cover a wide swath of humanity - Oscar-winning filmmakers, Grammy-winning Musicians, CEO’s and Founders of diverse companies and non-profits, designers from IDEO, NASA, Google, and a wide range of hackers, inventors, educators, disruptors, and mavericks. This cross-pollinated alchemy of global perspectives allows thought leaders to re-ignite their creative vision.
The impact is life-altering. The outcome has led to hundreds new projects and collaborations. HATCH is an experience and a community that broadens the horizons of what's possible.
Role and Responsibilities
- Support outreach, follow-up and appreciation for members curated to the HATCH community.
- Assist with research and relationship mapping to help attract individuals to HATCH.
- Draft emails and support general communication from the CEO to curated prospects.
- Manage nomination, application, and acceptance process so that it is organized and efficient for executive and advisory board review.
- Manage communication (email, phone call, etc) with potential attendees and/or connecting other HATCHers.
- Help CEO maintain regular communications with the Board of Directors and staff.
- Draft updates for the CEO to review and send to key donors and stakeholders.
- Keep calendar of communication needs and help keep CEO on track.
Board & Staff Management Support
- Assist CEO in scheduling and managing internal meetings with core members of the team.
- Assist in the coordination of scheduling, planning, and preparing for Board meetings.
- Support agenda setting and meeting logistics for Board and Staff meetings.
Event Production & Support
- Support management of the entire Summit event in partnership with staff and volunteer teams
- Work closely with venues and logistics coordinators to ensure Summit runs smoothly in the areas of housing, overall guest experience, curated activity spaces, content, and supplies.
- Coordinate transportation for all attendees.
- Coordinate with event space coordinators on various logistical items.
- Support on-site needs related to venue build, music, guest experience.
Compliance & Acknowledgements
- Work with HATCH legal team to ensure all waivers and policies are in place.
- Execute all follow-up thank yous for donors.
- Execute all follow-up acknowledgements and thank yous after each Summit.
- Document lessons learned from each Summit into the HATCH Playbook.
- Ability to quickly absorb knowledge of HATCH history and systems.
- Self-motivated to get stuff done.
- Organized and effective communicator who can operate in varying situations and thrive under pressure.
- Can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities.
- Travel to some of the most beautiful parts of the world with the most inspirational people on the planet - we have convened in Montana, France, and Panama to name a few.
- Work with some of the most creative, committed, and hardest working team members in a distributed environment.
- Get the opportunity to directly improve millions of lives