Mission Statement: The Junior League of Seattle is an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women, and improving communities through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Its purpose is exclusively educational and charitable.
The Junior League of Seattle (JLS) is seeking an Evening Receptionist who can provide support to the organization by answering the phone, granting members access to building, and securing the building at end of evening. Ad hoc clerical duties may be performed as needed.
This position will be scheduled to work Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings between 5:30pm – 9:30pm at JL Seattle headquarters in Madison Park, Seattle. Please do not apply if you are not available during these hours each week. This is a part-time position with no benefits or overtime.
- Minimum 1 – 3 years in an administrative/clerical role or related experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Professional phone and email demeanor
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and multi-task when necessary
- Team player with positive, professional attitude and the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Strong work and attendance ethic, attention to detail, and ability to manage both paper and electronic files are all a must
- References will be requested of final candidates, in addition to a CORI background check
How To Apply
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on JL Seattle, please visit www.jrleagueseattle.org