Northwest Center is looking for an Employment Consultant to join our team!
Are you a passionate, self-motivated, innovative, investigative, team-oriented person with a history in sales and/or social services, or do you simply get excited with the idea of helping others? If so, Northwest Center’s Employment Services team is the place for you! This unique industry allows you to hone in on your community, create local opportunities with large and small businesses alike, and support people with disabilities to attain or maintain employment.
Schedule: Full-Time; Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
Wage: $18.00 - 19.75 per hour DOE
+ Mileage Reimbursement for miles driven for work.
Location: Wenatchee, Chelan, Brewster
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Verizon Wireless employee discount
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP)
✶ Northwest Center is proud to offer its staff an income Protection Benefit to those potentially affected by COVID-19.
Basic Expectations of your role:
- We provide preparatory services to include; resume creation, interview preparation, benefits planning, person-centered planning, assessments services, etc.
- We provide marketing and job development services.
- We provide job coaching and retention services once someone receives employment,
- And a multitude of other industry-specific support services!
- 1 + years of experience working in a disability-focused human services field with hands-on experience working with individuals with disabilities
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- We work when our clients work. You will need the ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays as required.
- Valid Driver's license and personal mode of transportation
With your focus and effort to positively change lives for others, you’re becoming a catalyst for diversity and inclusivity in all walks of life – an ambassador of change for people. Come join the culture, join a mission, and join our talented Okanogan team!
Northwest Center is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need any assistance or accommodations with the application or interview process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veterans status.
How To Apply
To apply, please visit our website at https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=og3Wgfwf&s=FoundationList