We are seeking a dynamic and proven leader for a Director of Social Work position for this very well established and reputable multidisciplinary community health center located in beautiful Portland Maine area. Reporting directly to the CMO, the Director of Social Work is responsible for providing clinical oversight of the Behavioral Health Department and manages a team including Social Worker Supervisors, LCSW’s, Community Health Workers and support staff. For more details and immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your application.
· LCSW w/ Master’s degree in Social Work.
· 8+ years clinical experience
· 5+ years supervisory/management experience
· Supervisory experience and a minimum of five years of management level experience
· Ability to collaborate with a multidisciplinary team in a primary care setting
· Strong work experience and knowledge of behavioral medicine and evidence-based treatments for medical and mental health conditions.
· Strong commitment to provide treatment that is compassionate and competent
How To Apply
To apply please visit our website at https://jobs.newbridgerecruiting.com/ or email your resume to email@example.com.