Our organization is currently seeking a Development Director to oversee our donor relations program and manage our fundraising initiatives. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing our non-profit's fundraising campaigns, communicating with current and prospective donors, and building a strong development team for our organization. This position involved managing individual and corporate gifts as well as planned and annual giving campaigns.
Development Director will report directly to the CEO/President of the organization,
- Develop and oversee our annual fundraising program
- Identify prospective individual and corporate donors and develop strategies to cultivate those relationships.
- Maintain ongoing communication's with private and corporate donors
- Ensure timely and accurate report deliveries to funders
- Collaborate with staff on the management and planning of fundraising events and donor receptions
- Develop print marketing collateral related to fundraising in collaboration with our marketing department
Education and Experience:
- BA in related filed (masters degree a plus)
- 5+ years experience managing non-profit development department(s)
- Experience running a successful capital campaign for non-profit organizations
How To Apply
If you have a strong background in non-profit fundraising and development, we encourage you to apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Provide a cover letter with updated resume.